Friday, December 30, 2050

Cover Letter


Dear;


With extensive experience as Programmer Analysis, I am seeking a contract and/or a full time position where I can utilize my programming skills and experience using a wide range of operating systems and programming tools. The enclosed resume highlights my relevant experience in PC environments using Windows Operating System.

The majority of my assignments and experience have been in IBM compatible systems with Microsoft OS since DOS 6.22/Windows 3.11, and currently I am working on Windows 2000/Windows XP Professional operating systems. Programming in Microsoft Visual Basic since version 3 as an implementation tool with Microsoft Access as an implementation tool and database. My experience also includes extensive Windows programming interfacing with Win32 API functions, as well as usage of third party API calls and OCX.

While my programming skills are extensive, I have only included on my resume the languages that are most up-to-date and that I prefer to work in. Likewise, my preference in terms of programming assignments is as follows: VB.NET & VC# .NET with (Access 2003, SQL Server 2000, database), and Web Developments with ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, XML.
Recently I finish a project where I gained a good working experience in Creating Desktop Applications using VB6/VC++, and Internet/Intranet Web Sites using InterDev implementing ASP pages, VBScript and JavaScript, with ADO database connectivity to MS Access 2000, Oracle, and/or MS SQL Server 2000 under Windows 2000/Windows XP Professional and Server, and/or Programming PockectPC in eMbedded VC++.


Currently I am working on an e-commerce internet/intranet project using VS.NET 2003 with ASP.NET/Visual C# .NET and Visual Basic .NET for over a year.
Again, I am seeking a contract and/or a full time position where I can utilize my programming skills and experience in the Microsoft .NET 2003 technologies.

My salary requirements are flexible.

Thank you in advance for your efforts in locating suitable work.

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me and/or check my Web Site for current working status and latest resume update.

Last Time the Cover Letter was Updated: 11/5/2007

No comments: